The mildly psychoactive cannabinoid found in the cannabis plant is called CBN. It is a weaker version of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). It binds to the cannabinoid receptors with selectivity for CB2 more than CB1. CBN is found in the cannabis plant, which is aged and stored.
Is CBN oil good for sleep?
CBN OIL NEAR ME is available and buyable online. If you have a problem with your sleep, CBN oil will be the best answer to that long-time problem. Quality sleep is one of the usual benefits of getting from this substance. CBN shows a promising address to ailments, including sleeping.
The CBN oil has extracted from the cannabis plant, a perfect blend of CBN with CBD at a 1:3 ratio. Yes, the said component fosters better sleep as well. Do you have a problem with your sleeping time? CBN can be the best answer.
There is no evidence that CBN affects sleep. But, it promotes sleep, knowing that it reduces psychological arousal due to stress and pain. Formulations of CBN have been trending onto the market, advertised as:
- Pain reliever or analgesic
- Anxiety reliever or anxiolytic
- Sleep aid
CBN properties and its impact on sleep
CBN is a less psychoactive component of the cannabis plant, which is more abundant when aged. Yes, THC degrades to CBD over time. Several studies on CBN biological properties have been conducted, both in the absence and presence of other cannabinoids leading to some claimed health benefits. Yet, many studies were conducted in animal models and are not directly human models.
Since there is no evidence that CBN affects sleep in humans, yet direct evidence of CBN enhancing sleep at bedtime. Here are essential factors in getting to sleep, which seen during the study:
- CBN acts as an anti-inflammatory to reduce pain.
- The animal model is less sensitive to automatic stimulation when getting treated with CBN.
- It eases opiate withdrawal symptoms in the animal model.
If the anti-inflammatory effects occur in humans, taking CBN for pain has the feeling of a more relaxed bedtime and more easy to get to sleep.
CBN: how does it form?
CBN forms when the THC has degraded because of exposure to light, heat, and air. Therefore, higher CBN levels are found in aged, stored, and dried cannabis. Yet, CBN is not known to cause intoxication of psychoactive effects associated with Tetrahydrocannabinol.
Benefits of CBN
When you browse research about CBN, you will find scarce resources, especially on its human clinical trials. But, a few pre-clinical studies suggest that CBN is a therapeutic substance in many ways.
- It treats epidermolysis bullosa. CBN has anti-inflammatory activity, beneficial in healing chronic wounds, which healing prevents prolonged inflammation.
- It reduces the effects and symptoms of glaucoma. CBN is useful in treating eye conditions. Glaucoma causes blindness as it damages the back of the eye (optic nerve). CBN formula is found to treat certain retinal cells. In this test, CBN outperformed THC and CBD.
These are a few benefits of CBN oil when added to your tincture.